Current status as of Monday, June 1st
DRIVING RANGE IS OPEN!
- Extra space has been put between neighboring range mats/stalls.
- Plastic tees are to stay with each mat and not removed.
- Range baskets are to be returned to a marked bin. The baskets are then cleaned and disinfected before reuse.
- Range tokens are being cleaned and disinfected before reuse.
- The token machine can be used without contact, however it will also be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Loaner clubs for the driving range are unavailable.
- All chairs and benches have been removed from the driving range.
- Range tokens can be purchased with a credit/debit card or other form of contactless payment (PayPal, Venmo or CashApp).
- First Tee Time at 8:00 a.m. / Last Tee Time at 6:30 p.m.
- Tee Times can be booked at www.golflaurelwood.com.
- Green Fees can be prepaid through our website at www.golflaurelwood.com. At the course, contactless payments are accepted through PayPal, Venmo or CashApp. Credit and Debit Cards are being accepted at the course. Cash is being accepted.
- Power Carts are available. Golfers living in the same household can ride together in a cart. Push Cart rentals are also available. All Power Carts and Push Carts are being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each use. Carts are available on a first come, first served basis.
- A foam insert has been placed in the cup on each hole to stop your ball from falling fully into the hole. You can then safety remove your ball without touching the flagstick or cup. Please leave all flagsticks in the cups.
- All benches, ball washers, bunker rakes and trash cans have been removed from the golf course. Any trash or recycling you bring on the course, please take off with you. Leaving trash on the course is inconsiderate and unhealthy for those picking up after you.
INDOOR SPACES & WALKING PATHS
- The restrooms in the Pro Shop are open. All transactions are being done through the corner window. Beer, beverages and snacks are now available for purchase. The Pub at Laurelwood is now open.
- The walking paths remain open. We ask ALL golfers and walkers to be mindful and respective of each other.